Welcome to Montgomery Orthodontics!
OUR UTMOST PRIORITY IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS, THEIR FAMILIES, AND OUR STAFF
Please read our office protocols prior to your appointment:
At Home, Just Prior to Your Appointment, please:
- Brush your teeth at home
- Rinse with mouthrinse such as Listerine or Peroxyl at home
If anyone in the household is sick or has a fever, we kindly ask you to please call or text our office at 609-688-1611 to reschedule.
Office Safety and Health Practices
- Mask and gloves are worn at all times, with frequent hand washing by clinical staff
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will worn by staff depending on treatment procedure
- Reduction of aerosol generating procedures
- Surface cleaning and disinfection after every patient
- All instruments are sterilized and wrapped
- Ultraviolet light germicidal air treatment, filtration and purification system built into our HVAC unit which runs continuously 24 hours/day killing 99.9% of bacteria, mold, and viruses and filtering the air.
- Our entire staff participated in the American Association of Orthodontics Annual Session where the most up to date OSHA and CDC infection control measures in the COVID-19 era were presented
We are committed to providing the safest environment for our patients, staff members and families and to providing the best care to our patients.
If you have any questions about treatment or our office protocols, please don’t hesitate to ask. We can be reached by phone, email, and/or via our website. We are here for you!